Quick, easy and economical... Clear your wardrobes and sell your stuff! Step-by-step guide
- To consign with us, please complete the Sell Now form. Please make sure that you have read our acceptance criteria which is set out in our Sellers Terms & Conditions.
- Once you have filled out this form, the buying team will review your items and advise on whether your item has been provisionally accepted or not. If your item is provisionally accepted we will provide you with a provisional price range.
- If you agree to the price range offered, we will arrange to collect items for free. Please note all items must be dry-cleaned with no stains, odours or faults e.g. no holes, no buttons missing, no loose hems, no pulls in the material. If you are consigning with us for the first time we require a minimum of 5 items (an exception to this can be made if you submit a bag or another high value item)
- Once the Garderobe team has received and inspected your item they will either confirm the provisional price or notify you if the price has been changed. Please note Garderobe has the right to reject your item (due to items being badly damaged, or in authentic) once it has been received. If your item is rejected at this stage, it will have to be returned to you at your own cost.
- 60% for the first 3,650 AED
- 65% between 3,650 AED – 18,250 AED
- 70% for 18,250 AED and above
- 80 -85% on selected items*